I won a blogging award! This is quite cool, because I never thought or expected to ever get something like this, so I am very grateful to The Big Forest!
So with the award comes stipulations:
1. Display the award logo on your blog. Done!
2. Link back to the person who nominated you. Done!
3. State 7 things about yourself. Yikes..
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them. Done!
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements. Doing..
7 Things About Myself:
1. I’m 2 days from doing a full year of One photo a Day! I intend to continue it after, opting for much simpler photography.
2. I started this after being inspired to do so by Jeff Harris
3. The idea to actually put it on the internet came from my girlfriend, I had originally intended on doing it only for the two of us.
5. 59 different photographers have been credit with taking at least one photo, including ‘Bar girl’ and ‘lady at the airport.’
6. I have almost 21,000 views from people in 105 countries.
7. About me and not my blog: Since April 2011, I have flown 103068.88 km. That’s the equivalent of 2.5 times around the circumference of the earth.
The Big Forest: I’m not just returning the love, these guys deserve it for all their hard work and being still able to maintain an entertaining blog
Dave: The Phoblography is a collection of photographs that Dave is taken around the UK, mostly. He’s somehow managed to make stunning photos from normal, everyday scenes.
Canadian Hiking Photography: If you don’t like these photos then the internet is not a place for you.
Steve Osbourne: Great photo’s of Atlanta and it’s surroundings, makes me want to go there.
Rynna Saryonnah: OBSESSED with Jim Morrison.
Don in Massachusetts: Light-hearted blog that always cheers me up when things get hectic.
Michael Lai: Seems to be enjoying his retirement by taking excellent photos of his travels
Leo Romero: Does a lot of good for others through his blog and always has something interesting to write about.
Leanne Cole: I can only assume has been a photographer for years with the quality of photos she takes and is a great source for those trying to learn Photoshop.
Lesley Carter: If there is anything that you have ever wanted to do, she’s probably done it already and has a photo to prove it!
Uthamz: I frequently get lost for quite sometime looking at his photos, incredible stuff.
ckponderings: Is only a few days behind me in a similar project, very entertaining.
AmberAfica: I’m not usually ones for artistic photos, I love buildings and landscapes but these photos are amazing, definitely worth a look.
Toemail: Most people hate feet but I think even those people would like this blog, the foot is only an object within the photos not the subject. I think it’s hilarious that they made a blog for feet, though! Very creative!
Rich Green: I’m jealous of the places he’s been to every time I go onto his site, he goes everywhere and takes incredible photos.
Taken by Simon Greene